17 Year-old Blue Lives Matter Activist with AR 15 Charged With Murder After Two Killed at Protest

SuperMatt

Site Champ
Aug 11, 2020
Facebook allows armed gangs to organize, and does nothing to stop it. They said they wanted to kill protesters in Kenosha.

Facebook still didn't intervene - the owner of the group took it down apparently. Facebook is a cancer and it's not worth saving. Everybody should cancel their accounts if they have them - immediately.

ericgtr12

Elite Member
Staff member
Aug 10, 2020
Facebook allows armed gangs to organize, and does nothing to stop it. They said they wanted to kill protesters in Kenosha.

Facebook still didn't intervene - the owner of the group took it down apparently. Facebook is a cancer and it's not worth saving. Everybody should cancel their accounts if they have them - immediately.
Lately they've been busting these right wing pages left and right so I'm a bit surprised they let this slide TBH. They have their work cutout for them that's for sure, these people are everywhere trying to stir trouble and suppress voting.

SuperMatt

Site Champ
Aug 11, 2020
Lately they've been busting these right wing pages left and right so I'm a bit surprised they let this slide TBH. They have their work cutout for them that's for sure, these people are everywhere trying to stir trouble and suppress voting.
They don't care about the actual problem. They care about bad PR. They just swat a few flies here and there when people complain, but they leave in place the massive pile of poop that attracts all the flies in the first place.

PearsonX

Site Champ
Aug 25, 2020
They way Trump went after this was beyond belief and when all were exonerated he admitted to no wrong doing. He showed his true self a long time ago and people in this country still followed and voted for him. Says more about this country than it does Trump.
B-b-but nobody had ever been treated as badly as he has been!!!@@$@!!!! Not even Lincoln.

PearsonX

Site Champ
Aug 25, 2020
I just can't take watching him anymore, regardless of the topic. He's in the news every minute of every day, the overexposure is real.
Again he's trash, but there's also a lot of irony there. You can smell a great deal of desperation for paternal approval, a hint of psychostimulants (I've spent half the interview trying to measure his pupils), and a lot of insecurity overcorrected by overinflated sense of self-importance backed by no substance (not by legal ones at least...).

Reactions: Alli and SuperMatt