Did Antifa start all the wildfires? (Spoiler: no)

SuperMatt

Site Champ
Aug 11, 2020
I read that some people were spreading conspiracy theories about the wildfires, but how can you be a deputy and think it’s ok to spread such rumors when they’ve led to people staying in their homes instead of evacuating?

ericgtr12

Elite Member
Staff member
Aug 10, 2020
Oregon is a blue state but once you get into the rural areas you run into all the right wing nutbags, law enforcement especially.

Reactions: ouimetnick

PearsonX

Site Champ
Aug 25, 2020
I read that some people were spreading conspiracy theories about the wildfires, but how can you be a deputy and think it’s ok to spread such rumors when they’ve led to people staying in their homes instead of evacuating?

B-b-but but they are the new alcaida within!!!!!@@#&#*!*!!!!!
They are also really shitty at killing fascists.

I knew a hardcore libertarian who used to babysit for us who told me how bad antifa is. When I told her that their kill counter is on 0 she informed me that it is 1!! She forgot to mention that it was an antifa guy suicided by cop.

• Haha
Reactions: Alli

SuperMatt

Site Champ
Aug 11, 2020
B-b-but but they are the new alcaida within!!!!!@@#&#*!*!!!!!
They are also really shitty at killing fascists.

I knew a hardcore libertarian who used to babysit for us who told me how bad antifa is. When I told her that their kill counter is on 0 she informed me that it is 1!! She forgot to mention that it was an antifa guy suicided by cop.
A libertarian... does she let the kids do whatever they want when she babysits?

fooferdoggie

Aug 15, 2020
I swear I saw black clad antics members parachuting into the forests carrying trump brand lighters. I wear it.

• Haha

PearsonX

Site Champ
Aug 25, 2020
A libertarian... does she let the kids do whatever they want when she babysits?
She was pretty good, until she wasn't.

Libertarians are fascinating. It takes a lot of reading and knowledge to be able to make good libertarian arguments. They usually fall short, but not always and I enjoy discussions with them much more than with typical conservatives.

Reactions: Alli and SuperMatt

Lostngone

Power User
Aug 15, 2020
Clearly there is too much flammable material and angry white people in Oregon... Can’t fix the anger issue might as well cut down all the trees to fix this problem...

• Wow

PearsonX

Site Champ
Aug 25, 2020
Clearly there is too much flammable material and angry white people in Oregon... Can’t fix the anger issue might as well cut down all the trees to fix this problem...
Can you elaborate on this very interesting suggestion?

ouimetnick

Power User
Aug 11, 2020
Now "militias" are setting up "checkpoints" in evacuation zones in Oregon, in order, ostensibly, to capture arsonist antifas. With the added bonus of harassing non-whites.
That’s where a good guy with a gun can stop the bad guy (militia) with a gun. If I’m fleeing a my burning home, my burning city, or whatever, and you try to stop me (and aren’t law enforcement) because you feel entitled to act like some sort of government official there will be trouble.

Yoused

Power User
Aug 14, 2020
That’s where a good guy with a gun can stop the bad guy (militia) with a gun. If I’m fleeing a my burning home, my burning city, or whatever, and you try to stop me (and aren’t law enforcement) because you feel entitled to act like some sort of government official there will be trouble.
A gun, maybe not so much, a semi-tractor could handle more of them at once.

Reactions: Alli and ouimetnick