e-mail notifications

Yoused

Power User
Aug 14, 2020
I unchecked all the e-mail boxes, signed out and back in again, still getting them. Is it possible to make is stop sending me e-mails?

Reactions: Scepticalscribe

ericgtr12

Elite Member
Staff member
Aug 10, 2020
Sure, same thing happened to me and it was frustrating to say the least, after you turn it off it sill applies to existing threads you are a part of. If you click on Forums > Watched > Watched Threads (or just go here) and scroll all the way to the bottom, look for the "select all" tick box then choose "disable email notifications" and that should do it.

Scepticalscribe

Staff member
Aug 12, 2020
Sure, same thing happened to me and it was frustrating to say the least, after you turn it off it sill applies to existing threads you are a part of. If you click on Forums > Watched > Watched Threads (or just go here) and scroll all the way to the bottom, look for the "select all" tick box then choose "disable email notifications" and that should do it.
This has been an issue for me, as well; I have been decluttering my email inbox several times a day, so thank you.

Reactions: ericgtr12

Yoused

Power User
Aug 14, 2020
It appears that you do not even need to go to the bottom of the page: the button is right there at the upper right and operates as though you had already selected all.

Reactions: Alli