Idiot in CVS not wearing a mask

ericgtr12

Elite Member
Staff member
Aug 10, 2020
My wife wasn't feeling well (non-Covid related) and I had to go pick her up some medicine so drove o to CVS, as soon as I look in the door where the checkout counter is there's some idiot buying beer with his scarf down around his neck, just chatting away with the clerk. It was all I could do not to confront him but I just turned around and left and went to another store instead.

IMO these people are the lowest scum there is, totally selfish and couldn't give a shit about anyone other than themselves. :mad:

Last edited:

Thomas Veil

Staff member
Aug 13, 2020
Wow. I hope the clerk was at least wearing a mask...and behind a plexiglass shield.

Lostngone

Power User
Aug 15, 2020
Ha! If I posted every time I was at the gas station or grocery store and saw someone not wearing a mask you would need more disk space!

What I have started doing when I am walking out is thank the person wearing a mask in front of or behind the person that is not wearing one. I have gotten some pretty nasty looks. 😆

Chew Toy McCoy

Site Champ
Aug 15, 2020
What I have started doing when I am walking out is thank the person wearing a mask in front of or behind the person that is not wearing one. I have gotten some pretty nasty looks. 😆
Reminds me of the prank when you are in a crowded setting like an outdoor eating area loudly pretend to be having an argument with somebody on your cell phone. At some point say “You’re going to kick my ass? I’d like to see you come down here and try. What am I wearing?” Scan the people around you and describe what somebody else is wearing. Then go “Yeah, I’ll be here, pussy!” Then hang up and run away.

• Haha
Reactions: ronntaylor and Alli