New Theme and Font Sizes

ericgtr12

Elite Member
Staff member
Aug 10, 2020
As you've probably noticed, we've upgraded the theme of this board. Not only is the look a little different but it also add some functionality. To change your font size click on your avatar and go to Preferences > Font Size. I'm still working out some details but let me know if you have any issues.

Renzatic

Site Champ
Aug 14, 2020
Looks great, but you need a dark theme.

See, I've got this one annoying floater right here in my eyeball. It's something I don't notice unless I'm looking at something bright. Like a white screen. Like right now. The damn thing's hovering just below where I'm typing, and it's annoying the everliving piss out of me.

I need a dark theme.

ericgtr12

Elite Member
Staff member
Aug 10, 2020
Looks great, but you need a dark theme.

See, I've got this one annoying floater right here in my eyeball. It's something I don't notice unless I'm looking at something bright. Like a white screen. Like right now. The damn thing's hovering just below where I'm typing, and it's annoying the everliving piss out of me.

I need a dark theme.
You bet, if you go to your settings (click your avatar at the top of the page) and click on Preferences you can change it to Discord.

Reactions: Edward

Renzatic

Site Champ
Aug 14, 2020
Ahh, thank you.

Personally, I think the Blenderartist color scheme is among the best I've ever seen from a forum. The dark background, and orange highlights make it easy to navigate visually.