Police tactics in Kenosha target the innocent

SuperMatt

Site Champ
Aug 11, 2020
Stories coming out of Kenosha: Protesters pulled into vans and held, then released. People buying gas for their generator get aggressively attacked by police...

Meanwhile, the cops shot Blake and let a killer walk away and then go home to Illinois... but the mayor thinks they’re doing the best they can, and will not fire the county sheriff or city police chief.

That sheriff should have been fired for his rant about sterilizing shoplifters and locking them in a warehouse for life... but even the epic failure he‘s presiding over now isn’t enough to get him fired. Pathetic.

• Wow
Reactions: Alli

SuperMatt

Site Champ
Aug 11, 2020
Yeah I’m replying to my own post, so shoot me. Here’s what the Sheriff had to say about why he didn’t arrest the armed vigilantes clearly out violating the curfew:

As for the officers tolerating armed civilians on the street during a violent demonstration after curfew, “I support the Second Amendment,” he said. “The people that have been here carrying guns, they haven’t been arrested because that’s a right they have.”
So if you bring guns to the protest, the curfew doesn’t apply to you? This sheriff is terrible and should be relieved of duty immediately.

• Angry
Reactions: JayMysteri0

Alli

Staff member
Aug 11, 2020
So if you bring guns to the protest, the curfew doesn’t apply to you? This sheriff is terrible and should be relieved of duty immediately.
We can see where he stands on the matter. You are right. He needs to go.

Reactions: SuperMatt

ericgtr12

Elite Member
Staff member
Aug 10, 2020
And because of his parents suing Kenosha, the state is investigating the Blake killing. The police used to investigate themselves on things like this...

Who watches the watchmen?
This is one of the things that really needs to be reformed. You must have a neutral outside watchdog agency, as it stands they have a system where they're afraid to report other officers and when they do they're often reprimanded for it.

Reactions: Alli and SuperMatt