Sickening Racism - This is Trump's America

ericgtr12

Elite Member
Staff member
Aug 10, 2020
From Lincoln, Nebraska. This is MAGA in action, dispensing with the formalities and just going full blown racist.

trumkp_n-word.jpg

ronntaylor

Aug 16, 2020
New York, NY
From Lincoln, Nebraska. This is MAGA in action, dispensing with the formalities and just going full blown racist.

I posted this on that other forum. I have family members and friends all over the states. In rural Georgia, upstate NY, suburbs out west and on Staten Island here in NYC. Their encounters with 45's cult members is scary. We need him voted out this November. I'm worried that too many on the left will follow the same patterns from 2016 and/or that the GOP/45 will steal the election. If that happens, there's no telling what will happen. OTOH, A-holes like the one above (in the photo) may go berserk no matter how close the election is in November should Biden win.

ericgtr12

Elite Member
Staff member
Aug 10, 2020
I posted this on that other forum. I have family members and friends all over the states. In rural Georgia, upstate NY, suburbs out west and on Staten Island here in NYC. Their encounters with 45's cult members is scary. We need him voted out this November. I'm worried that too many on the left will follow the same patterns from 2016 and/or that the GOP/45 will steal the election. If that happens, there's no telling what will happen. OTOH, A-holes like the one above (in the photo) may go berserk no matter how close the election is in November should Biden win.
They are out of their minds, scary and confrontational. I suppose it's not surprising considering their racist tendencies and hatred for everything but I just stay out of their way. The other side is that this guy is at risk of getting keyed or jumped, he better stay in Whitebreadistan with that truck.

Thomas Veil

Staff member
Aug 13, 2020
Nebraska, huh? The Great American Heartland?

There's a huge disconnect between the heartland doing stuff like this and then hollering that we liberals don't even try to talk to them or understand them.

Chew Toy McCoy

Site Champ
Aug 15, 2020
Reminds me of an episode of a show I saw (don't remember what the show was) when they performed the "dangerous stunt" of driving through the south in a car that had "NASCAR is for faggots" painted on the side of it. Let's say the people in the south didn't take too kindly to that.

Of course the OP is much darker and more serious, but I still see it as asking for an ass beating.

lizkat

Site Champ
Aug 15, 2020
Catskill Mountains
Nebraska, huh? The Great American Heartland?

There's a huge disconnect between the heartland doing stuff like this and then hollering that we liberals don't even try to talk to them or understand them.
Nebraska the great American producer of agricultural commodities... not to mention pharmaceuticals, agricultural and defense machinery, pesticides. Nebraska the home of industries as diverse as meatpacking and financial services. So the people are as diverse in their interests, skills and backgrounds as anywhere else in the USA. Not sure what their excuse for voting to give Trump another four years though. Inattention? Head in sand or up someplace else the sun don't shine.