Tapatalk

ericgtr12

Elite Member
Staff member
Aug 10, 2020
I have setup Tapatalk as requested by @Edd70 I'll be honest that I don't know a lot about it other than the fact that they want to charge me coming and going, I'm testing the free option for now :D

Look for:
PoliticalGroove.com and you should find it.

Any feedback one way or the other, especially from those experienced with it, is welcome.

Edd70

Power User
Aug 14, 2020
I have setup Tapatalk as requested by @Edd70 I'll be honest that I don't know a lot about it other than the fact that they want to charge me coming and going, I'm testing the free option for now :D

Look for:
PoliticalGroove.com and you should find it.

Any feedback one way or the other, especially from those experienced with it, is welcome.
Holy shit, that was light years faster than I would have expected. Thank you. I have no idea what’s involved in setting it up. No complaints if it doesn’t work out.

ericgtr12

Elite Member
Staff member
Aug 10, 2020
Holy shit, that was light years faster than I would have expected. Thank you. I have no idea what’s involved in setting it up. No complaints if it doesn’t work out.
It was actually easy to setup so no biggie, Let me know if it works out for you, I've noticed I get notifications for all of my subscribed threads here so that's sort of cool.

Reactions: Edward