The Jews who cried anti semitic

Chew Toy McCoy

Site Champ
Reaction score
Read about this on fox news, so take it with a clickbait boulder of salt. Apparently some Jewish organizations are suing the state of NY for limiting group gatherings because of covid. Their religious gatherings just happen to fall under that umbrella. It’s pretty unbelievably self-important if they are playing the anti semitic card on this one. It’s not just them or specifically them being impacted. Not to mention the top 20 slots of world’s biggest victims have all been replaced with Trump. Get in line.

Chew Toy McCoy

Site Champ
Reaction score
I only have a surface knowledge of this situation, but I've heard several times that this sect had already been handled with kid gloves and leniency due to their connections to power and tendency to yell anti semitism at the drop of a dime. Now that covid has gone into overtime with a vengeance and the clock has run out on their special treatment they're just going to go with reflexive plan A, never considering a plan B or C.

Alli

Staff member
Reaction score
I only have a surface knowledge of this situation, but I've heard several times that this sect had already been handled with kid gloves and leniency due to their connections to power and tendency to yell anti semitism at the drop of a dime. Now that covid has gone into overtime with a vengeance and the clock has run out on their special treatment they're just going to go with reflexive plan A, never considering a plan B or C.
Selfish, selfish, selfish. Not even the other sects will back them. They’re going to wind up be treated like the boy who cried wolf.

Top Bottom