Trump supporters hitting crowds with cars in Sacramento

PearsonX

Site Champ
Aug 25, 2020
These assholes are everywhere in these trucks, rude, cutting people off while giving them the bird and entitled as all hell. And their guy won.
I know... I drive an electric vehicle. Nothing's more annoying than teenage rednecks trying to pick a fight in their rusty trucks.

SuperMatt

Site Champ
Aug 11, 2020
I know... I drive an electric vehicle. Nothing's more annoying than teenage rednecks trying to pick a fight in their rusty trucks.
Which one? I have a VW e-Golf that I got in 2016, and one of my in-laws just got a Tesla Model Y... mine was way cheaper, but his is a lot fancier. After the tax credit, that car only cost me about $17K (brand new) and haven't spent a dime on gas in almost 5 years now!

PearsonX

Site Champ
Aug 25, 2020
Which one? I have a VW e-Golf that I got in 2016, and one of my in-laws just got a Tesla Model Y... mine was way cheaper, but his is a lot fancier. After the tax credit, that car only cost me about $17K (brand new) and haven't spent a dime on gas in almost 5 years now!
Rocking a specked out old I3 with a range extender. I would never buy it at the price BMW wishes to sell it brand new.